Leading Your International School and TAHR Services Inc Have Formed a Strategic Alliance to Provide HR Solutions to International Schools
A full suite of HR services are immediately available that will:
- Build outstanding HR practices.
- Add significant value to all Leaders and their schools.
- Enhance school retention.
𝗛𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟𝗦
𝗛𝗥 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀:
- General guidance on policy development / handbook templates
- Talent acquisition, employee relations and compensation implementation strategies.
𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺:
- Strategic Planning for Organisational Engagement with leadership
- Engagement Surveys for your entire organisation: Including individual interviews and focus groups
- Engagement Report with themes and strategic roadmap to address challenges presented to the leadership team.
- Exit Interviews to gain valuable feedback of perceived deficiencies
- Stay interviews to gain valuable insight into internal opportunities
- A full report(s) and recommendations to leadership
Individually tailored HR Consulting expertise in any of the following areas:
- HR Executive Coaching
- Supervisor / People Leadership Mentoring
- Generic Handbook / Policy & Procedures Development
- Employee Relations & Investigations
- Change Management & Communication Strategy
- Organisational Design / Professional Development
- Talent Acquisition Program Development and Training
- Talent Management & Succession Planning
- Performance Management Program
- Orientation and New Hire Training
- Process Improvement / Process Engineering
- Training Programs for Management & Employees
- Job Analysis & Job Description Development
- Employee Relations / Employee Hotline
- Corrective & Disciplinary Action Program Management
- Change Management & Communication Strategy
- Project Management
𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘀
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
- All professionals seeking to make a transition to a new role or advance in their current organization.
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 90 𝘿𝙖𝙮𝙨
- A strategic and tactical plan to achieve success and demonstrate value to their new organisation, quickly and efficiently.
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
- International School Principals, People Leaders
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙐.𝙎. 𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨
- International School staff starting work in the U.S.
Leading Your International School Webinar – Preparing for Your First 90 Days as an International School Leader
Meet the Host – Warren Cook!
Warren Cook is a conscientious and proven human capital management and operational leader who is dedicated to providing coaching and mentoring. His HR advisory services to business owners and leaders in supports their continued success. With almost three decades of practical industry experience across the public and private sector, and industries from pharmaceutical to financial to legal, Warren enjoys applying his experiience to support human capital management challenges of today.
He can help your school to implement successful solutions to business challenges by effectively orchestrating change initiatives. An expert in Strategic planning & execution, system and process engineering, people development, and modeling leadership behaviors to motivate the workforce.
Warren enjoys giving back to the community, through his webinars, podcasts, articles, books and training to non-profit organisations and industry associations. Warren currently serves on the board of directors for the Golden Gate Chamber of the Association of Legal Advisors in CA. Warren previously served on the board of DE SHRM, serving the Delaware HR & Business Community. He has presetned at various conferences, on SHRM, Diversity & Inclusion.
Warren recently co-authored the book ‘Leading Your International School: Practical Steps to Make Your People Count’ and is the author of the book ‘Applicant Interview Preparation – Practical Coaching for Today’. He provides training and coaching on all HR topics to international schools to support the development of the next generation of professionals.
On 7th of August, Warren will bring up the Webinar on Preparing for Your First 90 Days as an International School Leader, register now by scanning the QR code on the poster above to reserve a seat for you and your school HR!
For a free consultation on how we can support the HR Practices of your school:
Message us on LinkedIn by searching ‘Leading Your International School’