Are you interested in seeing and experiencing education through the eyes and ears of different cultures, educational systems, practices and beliefs?
Imagine living in a country where every day of the year is summer.
How would you invest the money you’d save from renting your home or not running a car?
Are you considering moving abroad to teach and begin a new Chapter?
Are you keen on the idea and would like to find out more?
Then join Leading Your International School on the 30th of November as we present – ‘𝘼 𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢, 𝙎𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡’?
- Hear from Heritage International School CEO/Director Rob Ford about the incredible benefits of working in an international school and how to improve your chances of landing your dream international school job. Rob is an experienced and successful international school leader as well as a speaker and advisor on global education. He has been an educator for over 25 years. He has worked for and led high-performing schools delivering world-class education through C21st learning opportunities. Concurrently, he is heavily involved in International Education as a long-serving British Council ambassador. He contributes regular articles about leadership, curriculum and global learning.
- Learn what to expect and how best to prepare yourself. Ask questions to international school teachers and leaders who have worked around the world, including Alex Gray, Head of Science at the Dubai British School. Alex has worked in Dubai for nearly ten years since leaving the UK. He is experienced in both British and IB curriculum frameworks and is passionate about Professional Development and the growing supportive role of Edtech in our International Schools. He has his own website, YouTube Channel and Podcast show.
In this engaging session, we will cover the following key aspects:
- Why work abroad in an international school?
- The role of an international school teacher.
- What to expect from working internationally.
- Skills and behaviours needed for success.
- Choosing the right school and location.
- Potential earnings and financial implications.
- Preparing yourself – where to start your search.
Start your international teaching journey by scanning the QR code on the poster and reserving a seat now!